Events & Other Services
Our space very much functions as two-in-one. The retail shop full of home goods, gifts, and retail items, and the niche of our store, a small event space: The Grey Room. Using our contacts and experience, our space is available for birthday parties, bridal showers, meetings, or anything else that you can dream up. This space is ideal to host smaller events in the area, not only due to recent world events, but also to locals looking for something more quaint than the large scale, commercial type event spaces.
Please inquire for pricing for the following options:
The Grey Room Event Space
Capacity dependent on layout: existing seating for 24.
- Room Rental Only: 2-hour minimum. This includes time for set up and teardown. Ample time will be provided dependent on needs for set up and teardown. Employee will be present during event, but not dedicated to coordination.
- Add-ons: Themed tableware, banners, etc. Themes will vary and will be based on availability of product.
- Includes use of in-house furniture to include (3) 6 ft. banquet tables, white ghost chairs, portable bar and standard linen. Exclusive use of separate Catering room (The Pantry), The Lounge- an open room perfect for bar, or photobooth, or anything else you need, and includes single restroom.
Add on Day of Coordination (highly recommend for all events)
- Includes on-site professional Event Planner for day of event to take care of vendor load-ins, oversee set up and tear down, event details for up to 6 hours. Will assist in timeline creation and floor plan pre-event, and full attention to event on day of.
Add on Full-Service Grey Room Event Coordination
- Includes up to 20 hours Pre-event of vendor procurement, sourcing, floorplans, detail planning, and up to 6 hours day of coordination at The Grey Room.
(Does not include décor, room rental, or any other fees.)
Outside Event Procurement/Coordination
Too many guests for our space? Let us help you plan anywhere!
- Includes up to 30 hours of chosen venue communications, site visits, and vendor procurement. Also includes up to 6 hours on-site coordination on event day. Includes but not limited to timelines, budget worksheet, arranging vendor payments. Venue recommendations also available via planner.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org